Home > About Us > Introduction

Zhejiang University Institute of Technology Innovation Co., Ltd. (ZJUITI) is an innovative company engaged in commercializing scientific and technological achievements.


With a registered capital of RMB 500 million, the Company was established in 2012. It is controlled by Zhejiang University (Zhejiang University Yuanzheng Holding Group Co., Ltd), holding 51% of the shares, and the remaining 49% are owed by the other 11 shareholders, all of which are established and operated in PRC, including state-owned enterprises, listed companies, private enterprises and Venture Capitals. In view of the regional industry development, the Company is seeking to import cutting-edge technologies, as well as to perform application development internally. It aims to incubate high-tech companies and cultivate high-tech industries to promote the development of regional economics and the construction of the innovation-oriented country.


In information Economy Era, innovation has become the main driver of social development. Innovation is not only lying in technology, but also in system, mechanism and operation mode. In this sense, the Company emerged at the right moment and would play a vital role in accelerating economic growth and promote social development.

Copyright © 2013 Zhejiang University Institute of Technology Innovation Co., Ltd Zhe ICP 13028891 Power By:HanSun